Outdoor cooler (TEC-112B)
Who will be interested in TEC-112B huge outdoor coolers?
For events, warehouses, cafes and hotels with partially covered, or outdoor facilities our various outdoor coolers designed to provide practical cooling at low cost, in extended seating areas.this outdoor cooler Dubai’s summer huge mate.
Effective Range and coverage:
The comforting cold air from a single outdoor cooler will cover about 6 meters distance. The outdoor coolers is a comfort cooler, and the coverage is the area in which people will receive a comforting amount of cooler air, some persons require more air or less air than others to be comfortable and will either turn the outdoor coolers up or down, or move closer or farther away as they desire.
TEC-112B INDUSTRIAL AIR COOLER Specifications:
- Voltage/Frequency:220-240V/50HZ Airflow:`26000m³/h
- Effective area:200-300m²
- Water capacity：130L Water consumption:20-25(L/H)
Where to locate outdoor coolers:
Outdoor coolers naturally attract people to their cooler air stream. Locate the outdoor cooler where people can readily gather, sit or stand comfortably, and where furnishings can easily be moved to the best accommodate the coolness.
- outdoor coolers for outdoor restaurant patios and waiting areas.
- outdoor coolers for swimming pool decks and lounging area around the hotel pools.
- Suspend outdoor coolers above or around spas and hot tubs.
- evaporative cooling for seating areas around concessions and commercial sales outlets.
- cooling fan for sporting events, social event, media events.
- water cooling fan for factories, workshops, garages, warehouses.
- desert coolers for schools and nurseries.
- outdoor cooling for any partly open areas.
- Cooling any outdoor area.
- outdoor cooler for zone or spot cooling as spot cooler.
General rules for locating outdoor coolers:
Outdoor coolers can operate effectively to maintain a comfort level even in completely exposed areas, although a weather protected areas is desirable.
Weather and hot wind protection allows the surrounding air to be cooled and used to enhance the direct air flow cooling effects. When adding outdoor coolers to existing construction, due consideration should be given to locating the outdoor coolers as near as possible to people.
Always located outdoor coolers so specified clearances to walls. Clearance from back must me at least 40cm
When multiple outdoor coolers are used:
When more than one outdoor cooler is used in one area, it’s generally preferable to locate them close together. Multiple outdoor coolers located on 3-5 meters give overlapping air stream patterns. This means more total cold air reaches people in between the outdoor coolers, and will provide comfort in weather even hotter than possible with a single outdoor cooler.
How many outdoor coolers to use:
Restaurants, and cafes generally use groups of outdoor coolers in their outdoor patio dining areas. The numbers may range from one to thirty outdoor coolers in total, or the number required to cover the desired seating areas. The range of cold air flow generated by a single outdoor cooler is sufficient for most spa areas and that intimate patio. Large pool and recreational areas benefit from extended use when several outdoor coolers are placed where people naturally gather.